24 hours, $125K
The Money20/20 Hackathon will bring together more than 500 of the world’s most skilled developers from over 15 countries, and 10 of Fintech’s most influential brands, making it the largest Fintech Hackathon globally. With more than $125K in prizes on the line, hackers will have 24 hours to showcase their skills and vision using the APIs, SDKs and other tools from today’s leading innovators in Payments and Financial Services.
YOUR CHALLENGE: BATTLE EVIL!
Your eCommerce website is growing. You’ve just added new fancy payment methods like Stripe, and sales tripled... But with massive sales comes massive fraud!
Feedzai’s fraud prevention API is the antidote. Powered by machine learning, Feedzai’s algorithms capture the tiniest anomalies in the flow of transactions, and expose the fraudsters like nothing else.
Leverage Feedzai’s API and other data services of your liking to build the best fraud detection experience. Help merchants evaluate the risk of any business transaction in a specific and/or niche use case. Ensure seamless user interaction by integrating with a payment provider, an eCommerce shopping cart’s backoffice interface or any other service where this functionality might be useful.
Get Free API Access: https://www.feedzai.com/home/register/
Build Something Amazing Using Feedzai
- Create a browser extension for an eCommerce or shopping platform (like eBay), that puts Feedzai’s risk analysis information at the user’s fingertips.
- Enrich the transactions with data from external services (e.g. Yelp reviews, email reputation, social media, feeds, geo-location) and provide this information to Feedzai’s API to get the most out of the machine learning engine.
- Create a seamless mashup with one payment provider (e.g. Stripe, Braintree), connecting it to Feedzai's API.
- Deeply integrate Feedzai’s API with one or several shopping carts (e.g. Shopify, Bigcommerce, Magento, Prestashop, Hybris, etc); in addition to automatically submitting transactions for fraud analysis, embed the analysis results directly into the user interface.
- Make it even easier for the merchant to decide whether the order should be shipped by adding information from other data sources, such as FullContact.
- Moonshot idea: repurpose Feedzai’s API to a completely different domain by mapping your non-ecommerce data to ecommerce transactions. See how far you can go by training Feedzai’s machine learning algorithms with your own data patterns.
10 winning teams will be rewarded in a big way. Money20/20 will be giving away (5) $20,000 prizes, (5) $5,000 prizes. In addition, the winning team that uses the Feedzai API will receive:
A Onewheel self-balancing electric skateboard
Up to 5 “Good vs Evil” skateboards from Longboard USA (one for each member of the winning team)
Up to 5 Jumping Sumo minidrones (one for each member of the winning team)
Register for the Hackathon Today!