|Hackathon Start||2014-09-26 23:00:00 UTC|
IMPORTANT: You must purchase your ticket at Eventbrite (https://www.eventbrite.com/e/voice-control-hackathon-01-tickets-12761258267)
Hi, Welcome to the 1st “Voice Control Hackathon”. At this weekend event, you will be provided an introduction, education and code for how to use the Vognition natural language voice control API.
The Voice Control Hackathon is Sept 27th and 28th at Lam Cloud (exit 8a on the turnpike) for $20 bucks or $25 at the door. The event includes breakfast and lunch.
Participants receive (1) an in-depth education on voice recognition, (2) freemium Vognition™ service for attending, (3) can win other prizes and (4) a voice recognition certificate.
It is expected that you are a mobile app developer. You MUST have built an app already otherwise this Voice Control Hackathon will not benefit you.
Sept 27th: 9 AM - 6 PM
Registration and Breakfast: 9 AM
Introductions: 9:30 AM
Voice Recognition Controls Education: 10 AM
Lunch: 11:45 AM
Practice Voice Control Integration (Sample Code): 1 PM
Voice Controls Integration: 3:45 PM
Done for the Day: 6 PM
Sept 28th: 10 AM - 5 PM
Breakfast: 10 AM
Developer Boot Camp: 10:30 AM
Developer Boot Camp: 1 PM
Prize, Awards and a Certificate: 4:30 PM
Done for the Day: 5 PM
During this event you will be learning the inner workings of a voice recognition stack:
1. The IoT Speech Recognition Topology Landscape (ISRL)
2. How speech recognition works.
3. Old School Natural Language Processing (NLP) vs. the buzz name of NLP.\
4. How true Natural Language Understanding (NLU) works vs. the data dictionary's.
5. Show how to code voice control applications.
You will receive the following materials for attending the event:
1. Registration Packet
2. Voice control code snapshot for an iOS and Android app accessing the Vognition™ solution. Vognition™ is a natural language voice control platform.
3. A natural language voice control certificate. And a chance to win other prizes.